PAT has a vacancy for a Senior Broadcast Systems Engineer based in the north of Sydney. We are an authorised reseller and solutions provider for brands such as ARISTA, LAWO, VSM, TSL Products, Meinberg, RTW, Wisycom, Mobile Viewpoint, ENCO, Boland, RTW, CyanView while also being Gold Business Partner for Ross Video, and many other leading broadcast brands.
The Senior Broadcast Systems Engineer role is a critical position performing end-to-end planning and documentation of deployment, configuration, testing and commissioning procedures for high-profile broadcast systems projects. An intimate knowledge of IP broadcast networks is a MUST.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Management with pre sales;
- Project Management, planning and documentation;
- Formulation of testing and deployment plans;
- Broadcast systems configuration, installation, testing and commissioning;
- Liaison with project team and customer stakeholders;
- Part of the company’s on call roster
To be the successful candidate for this position, you will have a combination of project engineering experience in digital IP broadcast system environments, together with outstanding customer-facing communication skills. System integration experience is a MUST.
As the performance of this role impacts state of the art broadcast IT systems and infrastructure deployments, a minimum of 2 years experience in similar broadcast technology environments is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- IT knowledge across server and networking fundamentals;
- Track record of high quality, accurate documentation;
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative and communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel nationally & internationally as required;
- Clean driving record and Class C drivers license
We are offering the successful candidate the chance to join a very successful team of high achievers, an attractive salary package and the chance to work on some of the most cutting edge broadcast projects in Australia and New Zealand.
Only applicants with Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency and work rights are eligible to apply.