At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? Are you interested in using your expertise to challenge yourself and the industry, designing and building precision tools of creativity for a hungry world market? RØDE is looking for a passionate, talented and dedicated Product Support Engineer (Mechanical) to join our rapidly growing manufacturing team, working in our state-of-the-art production facilities in Sydney.
The Production Support Engineer will be responsible for providing support to resolve technical issues by continuously engaging with the manufacturing team and other stake holders.
You will be challenged to rise above the ordinary
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include
- Pursuing innovative ideas to improve productivity.
- Designing and manufacture of jigs and fixtures to increase productivity.
- Maintaining interaction with production staff and develop workable solutions to technical issues.
- Ensuring maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment is carried out in a timely manner.
- Documenting improved process learnings and share best practices with the team.
- Studying and recommending corrective actions for enhancing manufacturing efficiency
- Continuous improvement initiatives and implementation
The tools you bring will be enhanced by our Technology
We require someone with the following
- Advanced diploma or engineering degree (Mechanical/Mechatronics)
- Experience in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Good technical understanding of manufacturing processes
- CAD/3D modelling skills (Solidworks)
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Self-disciplined team player, able to work independently within multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong understanding of design for manufacture
- Analytical mind
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to think laterally
- Results oriented and process driven
- A solid understanding of MS Office, especially MS project
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Capable of driving ideas/projects forward.
- Ability to work effectively to meet agreed timelines on project activities.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV, a brief portfolio and cover letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations