Banking & Financial Services
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role- Report Developer
As a Report Developer in the Life Insurance Tranformation team you will be responsible for the design & development of new reports as well as migration of existing reports to the new Central Data Platform of the Life Insurance business unit. Being a part of a team of 2 – 3 developers, your role will be to be to work directly with the BI teams within the business to migrate existing reports produced on tactical solutions to the new platform and analyse, design and develop new reports (primarily in Tableau).
What we're looking for:
What's in it for you:
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Experience in developing reports in a range of other reporting toolsets including PowerBI and OBIEE.
- Experience in advanced analytics tools such as Dataiku or Alteryx
- Experience building data assets (data marts) to support analytical tools such as Tableau
- Technical proficiency in SQL Server and SQL scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Life insurance experience preferable, ideally within data analytics/management
- Working under FINXL as a Consultant, for a tier 1 client
- Exciting project , long term engagement
- Competitive salary and excellent work environment
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to RosannaC@finxl.com.au