The Project Engineer will be responsible for providing a high level technical support in relation to design input, preparation and review of engineering reports, calculations, sketches, drawings, and preparation of engineering cost proposals.
Mammoet Australia is currently seeking an experience Project Engineer to join their team in Port Hedland, this is a FIFO position.
Attributes we are looking for are:
- Mechanical or structural engineering background with project engineering experience, ideally would be familiar with heavy transport and lifting engineering
- Field experience or exposure to mining and construction projects
- Good team player to work in a dynamic work environment
- Good communication skills
- Technically minded with a keen interest in problem solving
- Willingness to continually learn
- Be self-motivated and can work independently when required
- Proficient in MS Office suite and AutoCAD
Hold a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within a mining / oil and gas / civil / construction / heavy haulage industry.
Must have a current Australian Driver's License
Mammoet has a culture which is informal, open and professional, geared to new technological developments, customer service and satisfaction among the employees.
Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and out spoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other’s qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.
MAMMOET ASIA-PACIFIC, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WITH A SMART SOLUTION : Our strategy is to understand our client’s needs and challenges of each project and to safely deliver innovative and customized solutions in the most professional approach to meet the client’s commercial and technical objectives. Mammoet Asia-Pacific thinks globally whilst acts regionally and locally to deliver greatest impact in the industries we operate in. Our professional and passionate workforce is one of our key success factors for our business, whereby we invest in every staff to realise their potential in their respective profession.