VINCI Construction designs and builds structures and infrastructure that address major issues facing society - global warming, population growth and increasing mobility.
VINCI Construction is meeting the world's major challenges. With more than 30,000 projects in progress, VINCI Construction is committed across all eight of its businesses to supporting major transformational change worldwide. Our global challenges : demographics, climate, environment, energy.
Key figures :
For more informations :
- Annual revenue of €14 231 million
- 71 401 employees,
- Over 30 000 projects each year,
- 48% of revenue generated outside France
Discover the video portraits of our employees on YouTube and follow our news on LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/vinci-construction
ENGINEERING/DESIGN STUDIES/METHODS - Other
Expression of Interest – Supervisors, Project Engineers & Project Managers
Description of the assignment
Freyssinet Australia Pty Ltd is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions in Civil and Remedial engineering. We have an unrivalled reputation in specialised bridge-building and diverse remedial solutions across various segments. As a member of the VINCI group, Freyssinet is part of a global network of construction and engineering companies and can access specialist resources internationally. We are represented in main states in Australia and Auckland in New Zealand and have a number of regional offices.
Our business is stable and successful. As a dynamic company we are always interested in hearing from talented and motivated professionals who might want to work with us. We are seeking expressions of interest from Supervisors, Senior Project Engineers & Project Managers with qualifications and experience in the Remedial & Civil engineering sectors respectively. Experience and Qualifications of particular interest to us are;
- Complex bridge construction
- Post-tensioning and major civil infrastructure construction
- Cable-stay technologies
- Cathodic Protection & Concrete Repair
- Precision Grouting & Water Proofng
- Steel/Reinforced concrete strengthening & carbon-fibre strengthening
- Remediation and Maintenance
Skills & Experience
What we offer:
- Degree in Engineering or Construction
- Proven experience within Remedial or Civil engineering
- Proven experience leading teams in large complex projects
- Strong communication and planning/project management capability.
- Previous experience in Australia with sound knowledge of Australian Standards is highly desirable
- Great engineering experience
- Ongoing and long-term employment opportunities
- A diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace
- A global perspective with a family vibe
This is an exciting time to join the Freyssinet team!
If you have experience in these or similar roles we would love to hear from you. You can apply online, for any other enquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum education required
Minimum experience required
More than 8 years
Oceania, Australia, NSW, Ryde & Macquarie Park