Graduate QHSE Engineer-TAUS-AUWM02357157
Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Graduate QHSE Engineer in West Melbourne, VIC.
To support the V/Line Classic Fleet service project in the effective implementation, administration and improvement of the IMS with a strong focus on Quality and Continuous Improvement as well as assisting the HSE team as required. Works closely with the project’s QA Engineer and assists with responding to quality related issues.
Executing and administering key QMS processes are key objectives.
- Perform administrative duties required by the IMS including coordinating the review and updating of controlled documentation with process owners, processing document change requests, transmittals, maintaining local document registers, quality records retention and archiving.
- Manage and maintain the calibrated equipment register for multiple sites and arrange calibration and repair of IMMTE as per schedule as well perform internal calibrations as required.
- Assist in the internal auditing activities by performing and reporting, IMS, product and process audits as per the established
- Assist in the development of procedures and work instructions and support the implementation of continual improvement activities.
- Provide additional administrative support to the HSE function as directed in the maintenance of the Environmental and Safety Management Systems.
Qualifications & Functional Knowledge Required
- Degree qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Graduate, 1-2 years experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance fundamentals, Quality tools and their application, equipment calibration, document control
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, AS4801
- Conducting and reporting on internal audits
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
15.09.2020, 12:36:09 AM
15.10.2020, 1:29:00 PM