We are Grampians
Grampians Excavations is a is a well-established Australian business with over 30 years’ experience in the civil construction industry. Grampians Excavations is a part of the wider Symal Group, a construction company determined to make a meaningful difference and we’re proud to have some of the best in the game working with us. We’re known as a young and ambitious group filled with energy, momentum, and innovation to drive change with bold thinking making us leaders in the building and construction industry.
Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry. We are driving change together.
The objective of a Site Engineer is to manage and coordinate projects efficiently, safely, and profitably using the Symal Infrastructure integrated management system, and perform contract administration. Other responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating day to day activities and acting as a point of escalation for critical and non-critical events
- Managing subcontractor packages of works including on site coordination between work fronts and different disciplines
- Coordinate material delivery, tracking and reporting
- Undertaking quality inspections and review of works including ITP completion
- Tracking of daily progress and productivity and reporting
- Provide input to program for both completed activities and look ahead
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant construction experience
- Stakeholder Management skills
- A proven track record in delivering projects and leading teams with a successful outcome
Why Grampians Excavations
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people
At Grampians, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow. For our people, that means creating a culture of opportunity, enterprise, inclusion, and equality where we celebrate, nurture, and educate.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time