Powerstaff Consulting is proud to partner with a leading Building Services Consulting Engineer currently at the top of their game with a large pipeline of work spanning well into the future.
Due to expansion and recent project wins, they are growing form strength to strength and are seeking an experienced Hydraulics Engineer to take a lead role and assist in delivering a wide range of interesting and exciting projects.
Key responsibilities include:
To be considered for this role:
- Design and documentation of large-scale Building Services projects
- Engaging with key stakeholders and clients
- Be involved in preparation of tenders and attend site meetings
- Contribute input and share technical knowledge within project teams
- Completing technical tasks within a team environment and autonomously
- Mentor and support junior engineers
- Work closely with competent and professional engineering, design and drafting teams to deliver timely and accurate designs and documentation
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Hydraulic Engineering
- Solid experience in Revit and AutoCad
- Knowledge of relevant Australian codes and standards
- Tenure within the engineering consultancy environment
- Extensive and proven project delivery experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Excellent time management skills
Working closely with senior management and company directors, you will enjoy working in a vibrant, fun and social environment where you will be able to bring your experience to a company that values/respects your skills and industry knowledge. A great work/life balance, attractive remuneration, state of the art office and excellent career prospects moving well into the future.
All applications and conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence. For further information or to have a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0435 303 144.