To qualify for this role you should have experience with:
- OS administration in either /Unix or Windows
- Network administration (DNS, BGP, Load Balancing, TCP, etc.)
- Troubleshooting network and OS level issues
- Strong customer focus and ownership
- Are you keen to work in ground-breaking technologies?
- Are you looking for a career which gives you an opportunity to do what you love and achieve work-life harmony?
- Were you on a career-break and are now looking to return-to-work whilst still seeking flexible work hours?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is offering the first step of a rewarding career while still maintaining work-life harmony. AWS is seeking passionate technologists with strong customer support and technical skills who want to work with and learn the technologies of the fastest growing Cloud platforms in the world.
As a member of the AWS Premium Support Team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Flexible days with working hours varying from 23 – 30 hours a week
- Excellent employee benefits offering subsidised Healthcare, Paid commuting to work and mobile phone allowance among many more
AWS Premium Support team is hiring Cloud Engineers across various teams in . You will be surrounded by like minded people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- Apply advanced techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs.
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams.
- Field and manage technical customer issues via phone, chat and email.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Create knowledge articles, videos and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
What do we love about working at AWS as a Cloud Engineer......
Expertise in ONE of the following areas:
- System Administration Or System Engineering
- Networking and Security
- Database Administration
- Big Data tools & technologies
- Deployment (Devops tools and technologies)
- Programming/development skills
- Storage & Content Delivery Network
What if I’m not an expert in all the basic or preferred qualifications listed on the job description?
At AWS, we have the aptitude and training programs to teach any level. We hire smart people who can dive deep. We’re more interested in the areas that you know and providing you with opportunities to learn in areas that you haven’t been exposed to yet.
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.